3.11.2009

Look what I found

So I was finally going thru all the stuff that landed in the garage and trying to make room to put an actual car in there instead, and found this little blast from my past. Yes it's my MC Hammer concert ticket and button. 1990. $21.50. Can't believe I still have this.


Caylea's been doing the yearbook club at school and I now have to fight for my camera. She's taken some pretty cool pics, I really like this one she took looking up into a lamp.

And this one of the water running
Jazz got a stuffed purse for Valentine's Day


And Magnus decided he wanted it...
Magnus won
Somehow I found myself getting talked into running a 5k with a group from work. Why did I agree to that, I don't know. I got up this morning and made it a mile without stopping, it was painful. Getting up in the morning to do it again except running outside this time instead of my treadmill , not looking forward to that at all. I've got until May to work up to running 3 miles. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment