9.03.2009

5k pics

Some pics from the Jefferson City 5k, I'm #225

Notice how my foot looks like I'm landing on the very outside edge of my foot? I just noticed that, not sure if that's normal for me but doesn't look like it's a good thing to do. I'm doing it in both pictures, so my guess is it's a common thing for me. I'm doing it on the foot that gives me trouble with plantar fasciatis so maybe I'm trying not to cause myself pain, I don't know.

I don't know this happy guy but this picture gives you a decent view of that monster hill that we had to run up first....the one that about did me in. Nice downhill to the finish line though.


In front of the Capital building getting ready to start the run. My runs have been so much better now that the weather has cooled down a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment