11.22.2009

Thanksgiving already?

Hello all! Can't believe this week is Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a great holiday! Here are a few pics from my recent, short visit to Bloomington. It was a blast and a lot of fun to catch up with everyone I hadn't seen in awhile. And we scored cowboy hats, how can you not have fun in cowboy hats?

I just finished packing and am heading to St. Louis today to cover for a Mobile Worker for the next few days while he is on vacation. It'll be nice to get out of the office for a few days. And I may just have to pick up some dinner at PF Changs. I've been stalled on running from a foot issue so that's been a bummer for me. I'm hoping to be back at it soon but trying to run with it getting dark so early now is a pain too. Other than that not too much else to report. Hope everyone is doing good and I'll update again soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment