3.28.2012

Commencing Operation

Julie and I had a fabulous time in Cancun! Wonderful weather everyday, beautiful resort, great people watching, and lots of laying around.
We enjoyed the views everyday
This was our view from breakfast one morning
Then we had the amazing view from our room...
And then there was the afternoon viewing pleasure of "speedo man" who decided he wanted to plop down right in front of us!
So I have decided lately I have focused too much on other relationships and people and not enough on myself. I'm commencing "Operation get my sh** together" and focusing on myself now. I've taken some steps I need to let go of other things and start worrying about what it is I want. So I've set myself some goals. A few new things to focus on. I'm kind of excited to focus on me and hopefully continue to let go of my focus of other people. And now that CPCU is done I have some free time to fill which will be great to help me with my goals. I'll call it "OGMST" for short, since I'm sure I'll be posting more about it. It's long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment