9.02.2012

Decorating

I don't think my previous few pics in posts were working, hopefully these will actually show up!  This blog is not iPad friendly to update.
I have had a very hard time figuring out how to decorate this wall since the shape is so awkward.  I finally found an arrangement I am liking.  Stole the idea from pinterest but found the love mirror at Hobby Lobby and hung it within the open frame.
Made a new flower arrangement for a mason jar
New Yankee Candle, smells good (coconut vanilla) but bought it cause I love the jar
Door knob used as a curtain tie back
Another mason jar flower arrangement

New sign in hall
New corkboard and lamp (and another candle) in laundry room
I am wanting to hang a shelf above the washer and dryer but until then I thought the lamp was kinda cozy
New mirror above the shelf
another doorknob
And the decorators  :)  I have a horrible sore throat, no fun.  But getting ready for the D.C./NY trip, lots of packing to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment