6.16.2013

Hummus dreams?

So the other night I had a very strange vivid dream.  It involved a guy at work, on roller skates needing a ride.  My dreams aren't ever quite as detailed as this one was. I told the guy about it the next day and he asked if I ate anything different that night.  I had just happened to eat hummus, which I very rarely ever eat. I didn't really think it was the hummus.  Until it happened again.  This time I dreamed a huge, monster spider had made its way down from the ceiling and was heading up to my face as I slept. Now this dream was SO vivid that I went into full blown ninja mode. I lept out of bed while swatting the air, flipped on my lamp on my nightstand and started shaking my hair in case this spider of death had already launched his attack.  I was awake at this point but really thought there was a super spider after me. Then it hit me that I wouldn't have been able to see said spider in the pitch black. Just to be safe I checked under the blankets and pillows before crawling back in bed. So I have to wonder what exactly are they adding in to this hummus I am eating!?

Caylea is loving her trip to Paris and London. She is on a train to Barcelona tonight. While she has been gone I did a massive clean up of her room and bathroom.  Her bathtub wasn't draining. Two bottles of draino later and it still was iffy.  So some guys at work suggested I buy this plastic snake thing at the hardware store for a few bucks and snake the drain.  Well that sounded like a ton of fun. So I bought one, armed myself with rubber gloves and a pep talk and went in. I knew it wasn't going to go so well when I couldn't get the snake even half way down the drain when the instructions said put it all the way in until the handle meets the drain. Halfway in and I started to pull it back out and thought I may pull the whole tub up with as hard as I had to yank. What happened next made me realize plumbing would never be on my radar in a million years. I pulled out enough hair that we could've donated it to locks of love. I said a few words starting with holy and put it all in the garbage bag behind me. I turned back around for a brief second. Soon I realized my next mistake. Jazzie must've thought she hit the jackpot and legit caught herself a squirrel because she had grabbed the hair and ran. More words were spoken as I chased her around the house in an attempt to exchange a treat for the hairy squirrel. I am sure if someone would've witnessed it they would've been quite entertained. At the time I was not amused. So...these are the exciting things I have been up to while Caylea is galavanting around beautiful Europe!  We are definitely having different adventures on different sides of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment