4.12.2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! It's a quiet day here...not doing too much. I woke up with a migraine from hell but it finally quit around 11 so got up and cleaned. I finally made it all the way around the lake without stopping yesterday...1.7 miles. My legs are pretty darn sore today! But I was so proud of myself! :) I have slightly less than 4 more weeks until my 5K...and by then I may actually be able to make it the whole time running.

Saw Adventureland yesterday...freaking hilarious!!! I heart Ryan Reynolds.
Pic from the Nickelback concert last week in Kansas City....they were SO much better than when they opened for Bon Jovi. It was a really good show.

Pics from the scrapbooking weekend...killing time in the hotel bar on Friday night. The bartender made some darn good fuzzy navels!




No comments:

Post a Comment