6.21.2009

Recently...

saw The Proposal and laughed my butt off. Sandra Bullock singing a Yin Yang Twins song, all I'm saying. Oh, and Ryan Reynolds.
discovered running in high humidity and 90 degree temps really sucks
enjoyed some alone time
wondered
watched a marathon of The Office Season 2
did a lot of laundry
laughed
cried
have become addicted to very random journaling
realized I tend to cuss a lot when running
ran through the spray grounds after my run
tried a brownie batter blizzard instead of my usual m&m
been burning a pomegranite candle that smells great
could not stop eating mesquite barbeque Lays Stax chips
cleaned up the scrapbook room and feeling ready to start a new project
enjoyed standing outside in the rain
pondered
been confused
saw things clearly
confused again
hope it all makes sense someday
appreciating the little things
felt the need to organize everything starting with the pantry
people watched at the pool
kicked myself for not bringing a beverage to the pool
can't get enough sweet tea
trying to remember what's important
loving my Michael Scott bobblehead on my desk
feel asleep at 9pm on a Saturday
sent more texts in a month than Caylea, weird

No comments:

Post a Comment