6.28.2009

Sunday Quotes

More quotes I love found on this blog.




This weekend:
-worked
-cleaned out my desk at work, finally feel better organized
-watched Sex and the City movie, never seen an episode of the show but really liked the movie, put the seasons on my netflix list
-relaxed at the pool, can now feel the areas I missed with the sunscreen. The irony is I made sure to really hit the places I burned last week...and somehow managed to miss new areas
-Ran on the trail which feels ten degrees cooler than elsewhere
-Ran the longest distance I've ever run at one time, about 5.5 miles. However there was walking during the last couple miles and I think I only made it because I carried a water bottle.
-drank Gatorade for the first time in my life. Fruit punch = yummy. Why have I never had this before?
-also yummy is Black Cherry Dasani, Grape Aquafina, and Raspberry Aquafina.
-find it funny that all I crave is beverages right now in this heat and not food. Today I drank a Lime Dasani water, sweet tea from McAlisters, fruit punch Gatorade, and chocolate milk.
-Made a special trip to the gas station that has Grape Aquafina and bought 2, but was too full of sweet tea to drink it.
-had a new appreciation for the air conditioning in the house
-sorta freaked out thinking I had a bee in the house....I think it was more of just a large ladybug. It was hard to tell after I smashed it. Lucky for me it was between the window and the blinds, I am sure it would have been hilarious to watch me attack this thing. I thought "I got one shot to kill this thing or it is gonna come buzzing after my ass." I must've looked like the girls did when they were playing Double Dutch jump rope, trying to get it at just the right time.
-sorta freaked out in the backyard taking Jazz out, I swear this bird was coming for me. It was hovering around and I looked up at it and it just started flying lower and lower right towards me. Jazzie thought it was great and was hoping to play with the damn thing. I however thought for sure that I was seriously going to get attacked by this bird. Because that would just be my luck right now.
-realized that spending time in front of my laptop at home makes me feel like I didn't really have a break from work. So on that note time to turn the laptop off...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment