1.10.2010

Resolutions

I have been extrememly lazy this weekend. Took Jazzie to the vet yesterday and thought it was pretty funny to watch her reaction to a cat since she's never seen one before. Today watched a marathon of The Office Season 4. Caught up on the blogs I read, tried to start studying for some insurance education but couldn't quite get motivated enough to do it. Didn't want to leave the house today but had a thirst for hot tea and realized I have no tea. So dragged my lazy self to the store, bought tea and gummy bears, and filled up the car with gas. That's about as productive as I got. Thinking of spending the rest of the night tonight in bed reading. How can I have not done anything this weekend and it still went by fast? So I've been thinking a lot about 2010, hoping of course for a better year than 2009. Here's my main resolutions for the year.
Pay off some major debt. To do this I will need to never step foot in Target.
Balance working and finding time for the things I like to do like read....
and scrapbook
Plan a trip somewhere warm and beachy for later this year or early next.
Increase the # of push ups I can do. I started out last year so good and have slacked off the past couple months.
Make some significant strides (pun intended) in my running. Starting with getting back into it since it's been awhile since I was able to run. Now it's so freaking cold it's hard to get back in. I'm thinking of setting a big goal, maybe a half marathon in September? I'd have to work pretty hard.
In addition to these bigger goals I'm also hoping to not cry every single time I watch Grey's Anatomy, educate myself whenever possible, and consistently get more sleep.
And a few things I'm looking forward to...
Vegas with friends I miss a lot!
And floor seats to this concert. (This book is probably the best Xmas gift I received this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment