3.11.2010

Almost time...

After spending the past week studying I passed my insurance ed test I took today, woohoo! Now I am relieved and ready to enjoy a long weekend! My visit from this girl is only days away!
Missy, can't wait to see you! And I know you are excited to see me too but let's be honest, the real person you are dying to see....
Jon. Dear Jon, we will be seeing you Monday night!
I'm getting a few more people hooked on the freebies and coupons! I've updated my links on the side with some links to the websites I use to find out all the good deals. Everything above is all freebies. The Crest and Tide were free at Target after coupons and the rest is samples I got in the mail. This past week I've had at least one sample in my mail every day. So much more fun to open than bills!
Some bigger items I scored for free. The Rachael Ray dog food was about $9 at Wal-Mart. I had gotten a smaller sample bag in the mail that had a coupon for a free bag. The Clorox Wand was $10 at Wal-Mart, used a $5 coupon and submitted for a $5 rebate. Who knew buying a toilet wand could be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment