3.20.2010

Off and running again

So I started this morning with a good run and I actually didn't feel like collapsing afterwards! So that was nice. I think I'm going for a 10k in May.
So...my latest trip to Target cost me $.80. I handed over my dollar and the cashier told me "Ya did real good." The total was actually $5.80 but I had a $5 gift card from my purchase last week of pop-tarts and cereal. So the Airwick iMotion things...they are originally $14 and I got them both for $1. They were on sale for $6 and I had $11 in coupons. I'm SO glad I only paid that much for them because, they are annoying! I really don't like them. They aren't cute. The smell isn't too great. And every time it shoots out freshner 1. You better hope you aren't walking past it and getting doused with Juicy Pear air freshner perfume you have to wear the rest of the day and 2. the sprays scare the dogs. Every. Single. Time. We're talking it shoots out spray every 18 minutes. Oh there it goes again...I thought I turned that darn thing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment