10.11.2010

My addictions

I looked forward all day to Body Pump. I think it's safe to say it has become an addiction. I've been looking forward to this upcoming weekend for awhile because there is a new release, can't wait to try out the new tracks! My favorite tracks are biceps and squats. Love them.

It's been awhile since I bought shoes but recently I caught up with a few new purchases. :)


I can see a possible addiction to airbrush tanning in my future too. I tried it out on Friday and was pleasantly surprised. Aside from the initial awkwardness of the hot chick with the perfect, perky girls spraying down my less than perfect white rear along with the first 24 hours of oompa-loompa likeness it is great! No UVA rays and an even golden-ness in only 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment