10.24.2010

Vacay to-do's

Ah, finally vacation time! As I was packing and pulled out my suitcase I realized that at some point it must have gotten wet or something....but it was gross and smelled bad. So off to Kohl's I went to get a new suitcase.
I also found this cute trench coat. I couldn't pass it up for under $30.
Pre-vacay to-do's filled my weekend. Cleaning house-check.

Last chance beach ready Body Pump workout Saturday morning-check.

Beach ready toes-check. The polish is called Cozu-melted in the sun. Kind of hard to see but it's a shimmery peachy/gold.
Being told my big toenail will probably fall off by Christmas-check? Apparently my black toenail will be falling off because I have another toenail already coming in behind it. Ick. The fun side effects of running I guess?

Last minute cuddles with the dog-check.

Spending 30 minutes debating how many shoes to take and which ones-check. I narrowed it down to 4 pairs and 3 flip flops. Yeah probably overboard but you know.

Bag finally packed!

The final load. Suitcase, carry on beach bag, and purse. Do you see the little carry on in the back ground trying to sneak in a bag?

She thought she could blend in but I spotted her.
Sad goodbye from Caylea-er, check. See you in a week peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment