3.13.2011

Genius

Today I played with some new styling products. This may be the best straightening product I've found! 3-day straight by John Frieda, $9 at Target. Now maybe it's because I normally don't blow dry my hair and this called for blow drying, or maybe I was expecting amazing results so I just did a better job of flat ironing, but I am giving most of the credit to this stuff. My hair turned out much smoother and softer than it ever does! If you are a hair straightener I'd recommend you go getcha some.

Loreal One Sweep eye shadow. Gen.ius. I got the natural for brown eyes and the playful for brown eyes. Perfect for getting ready in a hurry. The playful one was more dramatic but they both were great and even basically covers the eyeliner!

Good thing nobody came over today because I had one natural brown eye and one playful brown eye I was sporting.

This was pre-hair straightening. I had already had my hair doing the natural curl thing but I was playing with the Style Wand. The curls it made were really good!

Here is a picture of the Remington Style Wand. Somehow this picture seems wrong but I couldn't find a better one online. The glove is heat resistant since there is no clamp on the iron. You have to wrap the hair around the barrel and hold it there. Disney post to come soon. Looking forward to this coming weekend in Bloomington!

No comments:

Post a Comment