4.18.2011

Diamond Eyes

I'm out on the front line, Don't worry I'll be fine, The story is just beginning. I say goodbye to the weakness, So long to the regret, And now I see the world through Diamond Eyes Best Bicep Body Pump song and all around amazing song with amazing lyrics. If you want a rocking song, download this. This post just for the hot blonde in black, yeah, you know who you are. Weekend adventures: Friday-Hour that was supposed to be happy -watched Camelot on Starz. Not as good as Spartacus. Main character is so not hot, bad move people, gotta make the main character hot. Part of the problem is he is blonde and you all know how much of a fan I am of blonde on guys. Saturday- Body Pump release 77-tracks featuring Bon Jovi, Shinedown (see above), Usher, Enrique Iglesias. I think this is my favorite release ever. -Dinner with great girlfriends then drinks after with a friend and her husband and a possibly sneaky attempt at a set up. Sunday- -First run since the half marathon, 2 miles of running/walking. Felt good. -Talent show and fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. To be honest last week was crap-tastic. So far this week is following in the footsteps. Boo. I got plenty of crap in my back yard, don't need it in every other area of my life. Maybe I need to turn that into a bumper sticker or something because that message doesn't seem to be getting through. So crap on you crap. On that happy note that should leave you all feeling wonderfully upbeat, I am going to bed!. p.s. This post was all nicely spaced and it refuses to let me publish it with the nice spacing to make it easier to read. You know, because it is being crappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment