4.19.2011

Quoted

1. "Don't cry over someone who won't cry over you."

2. "I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was."

3. "When one door closes, another door opens. But we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us" Alexander Grahm Bell

4. "Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult." Len Santos

5. "Love is like war, easy to begin but very hard to stop."

6. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

And to lighten things up a bit, a few bits of sheer genious from The Hangover:

1. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes, that s*** will come back with you." Sid

2. "Do you know if this hotel is pager friendly? I'm not getting a sig on my beeper." Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment