5.15.2011

And the bad mom of the year award goes to...

Me "Caylea is at a two night overnight camping trip for school"
Friend "Oh that sounds like fun. Where is she at?"
Me"Uhhh....I don't know. I think it's in my email somewhere."
Caylea "Aaaahhhhh!"
Me "You ok up there?"
Caylea "There's a spider"
Me "Well kill it!"
Caylea "You kill it!"
Me "Ugh, hold on" (go trekking upstairs)
Caylea "It's in that box"
Me "I'm not going to open that box, you do it"
Caylea "I don't want to, just open it"
Me (poking around in the box) "I don't see it"
Caylea "It was just in there"
Me "Well it's gone. Here is the fly swatter. Good luck, you are on your own." (trek back downstairs)
Caylea "Aaaahhhhh. Got it."


This guy in 3D, not so bad.

On the recommendation of a friend started watching this show, am now officially hooked!


Got one of our family pics turned into a canvas and hung it up in the entryway. Added one of the wall rub ons and I think it completes the entryway!


It felt like I was scrapbooking my wall.



Friday night went to a fun happy hour, did a lot of studying for CPCU this weekend, blah, and almost went to championship midget wrestling but last minute couldn't find anyone to go with. Bummer, that would've been something to check off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment