5.07.2011

I wish for no distractions

Watching Camelot on Starz and a quote from the show "For her 3rd birthday she asked for 6 wishes. Her first wish was for a life without the distraction of love and marriage." Hmm...I like it.
Friday night was spent with great girlfriends


How cool is this frame decoration?


Kind of blurry picture, but rest assured, it is not only Magnus that gets mail. Jazz got her birthday card from Toy's R Us also. We celebrate both their birthdays on May 8th. So mom's day and doggie b'days, big day tomorrow.


Speaking of odd mail, I got mail in the form of a coffee cup?


Didn't know you could stick a label on a coffee cup and mail it.


I wasn't sure what would be in it. But was surprised to find this funny paper clock.



No surprise really to find coupons.


A little mom's day gift to myself....


Delicious. Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!


1 comment:

  1. I looked up the comment about love and marriage and stumble upon your blog. Just wondering if this is a good wish for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete