11.06.2011

Creating new things

So today I was hit with the desire to make something so I went to my boards on pinterest to find something that had caught my eye. I recreated this button tree. Here is the original and then below is mine. I wasn't able to get the shadowing on the tree but otherwise I was pretty happy with how it turned out!






So then I decided this was pretty cute. But once I got to this point I was a little worried about trying to screw in the little hooks and ruining the frame. So I skipped that part for now.





































While I was working on my projects I had soup going in the crockpot. Found the recipe on pinterest too. It was SO good! Chicken, rotel, corn, black beans, cream cheese, dry ranch dressing mix, and some chili powder. Really, really good. It had a little kick to it but not bad. I added some sour cream and it was kind of like a chicken chili. I'm now motivated to try to make some more things I found on pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment