10.31.2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Jasmine, aka, Bumblebee here. I've hijacked the blog. Don't tell mom. She put me in this ridiculous costume. I guess Caylea is too old for costumes but it doesn't matter what age I am, costumes look "cute" on me. Despite my protests of howls and barks as soon as I see that costume coming at me somehow it ends up on me anyways. Magnus always gets out of it because he eats so much they don't make costumes in his size. So he just sits back and watches as I go through the annual humiliation that is Halloween. I don't even get any candy out of the deal.



I mean honestly.













So after my costume was on I ran up to Magnus and pretended to sting him. See the look of terror in his eyes? He proceeded to chase me around the yard. I didn't mind that though because I was hoping running in circles would magically make this outfit fall off. No such luck. Meanwhile mom is off to the side laughing. Apparently running around in this bee get up is quite amusing.
Caylea was a smart girl, she went upstairs to take a shower and said she wanted no part in the torture of putting me through this. Therefore she gets a pass. Mom, however, is in for trouble. This is my "I'm going to chew your favorite pair of shoes when you aren't looking" stare. Be scared mom, be very scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment