12.11.2011

Nyquil take me away

I had every intention of posting some pictures today. I have a before picture of the cookies I made to take to a cookie swap this weekend. Then planned an after picture of all the cookies I brought home. But my head is about to explode, I've sneezed 10 times in a row (which if you have never done, is quite painful by sneeze #10), my chest hurts and I am wishing I had someone I could send off to Walgreens for some Sprite and some Nyquil that didn't expire in Dec. 2010. So tonight I guess I will stick to Advil PM. Although how bad can one year old Nyquil be? I woke up this morning planning to stop for Dayquil while I was out for my cookie swap, was so intent on getting home into bed that I forgot to make that little pit stop. I am very unprepared for a head cold. A brutal one at that. So sorry, no pics tonight. The Advil PM will hopefully get me through the night until I can make it to Walgreens tomorrow morning. Boo for colds.

Side note for Lisa: check THIS out....brought to my attention by Caylea. I must own this based on how much I love the original. I've already read reviews and checked out many blogs about it. I think it's worth having for sure.

1 comment: