2.21.2012

Lazy

I'm so tired and lazy tonight I couldn't even fight my computer when I was trying to get a picture and it wasn't working. So bullet points it is.
  • Saw "This Means War" this past weekend and it was SO funny and cute
  • Did a double duty dose of gym classes last night and am feeling it today. But it is a good sore.
  • Last night was my first night of doing Zumba in a long time...it was fun doing it with Julie!
  • It's been fun looking at things to see and do in D.C. and N.Y. for the fall CPCU trip. It has given me new motivation to study again. Which I really need.
  • Watched "Horrible Bosses" on netflix this past weekend for the 2nd time and still made me laugh, a lot.
  • It has been a mentally exhausting two weeks.
  • Can't wait for a girl's trip with Julie leaving a month from tomorrow!
  • Caylea got her first smart phone...she is loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment