2.29.2012

Office pranks

So this is what happens when a co-worker starts an office war with me. It all started when he unplugged the computer Amanda and I were sharing in a training room....the computer that takes forever to boot up. After he made fun of me multiple times for liking Jason Statham, he came in one day to find his desk has been Staham-ized.

Jason was everywhere
and suddenly Clint became a Jason Statham fan too!
I was quite proud of this creation
His response was to throw some of the Jason Statham photos back on my desk. Lame. Using the materials I already provided. And then one day Amanda and I came in to find our pictures were flip flopped...her's on my desk and mine on her's. So then it was on. We waited a couple of weeks to let Clint think it was all over....and then last night Amanda and I did this...
The sign says "foiled again" with a pic of Jason Statham's face. We wrapped almost everything on his desk in foil. Even his granola bars in his desk drawer. Once again he is struggling to come up with payback.
Last time I was in Bloomington I bought the above shoes. I always have good luck shoe shopping in Bloomington.
I've been making a mental list about of the pros of being single. Here's what I have so far:
  • I can travel when and where I want
  • If I want macaroni and cheese with a side of Frosted Flakes for dinner I can have it. And yeah I had it.
  • More closet space for my shoes
  • No fighting over the TV and what shows to watch

There are many more of course but those are just a few. Disadvantages? The only big one I've thought of so far is nobody to go get me a Sprite when I'm sick.

My mom told Caylea she thinks I have a secret boyfriend because I am always working late. I just told Caylea "um no, I have a job. The closest thing I am to dating something is the dogs." Which is ok with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment