5.07.2012

My Monday Thoughts

Facebook needs a message that says "are you sure you want to send this friend request or are you really just facebook stalking this really cute guy?" for instances such as tonight when I had a momentary moment of panic that I sent a friend request to the cute guy I was totally FB stalking.  That would've been awkward.

On another note my laptop is annoying me and I'd like to just rip it in two and throw it across the room or better yet smash it on the patio.  It is that annoying. 

I made it to the gym for Body Pump for the first time in quite awhile.  Tomorrow will probably hurt.  I should probably start taking Aleve now actually.

And to top off the day my kid locked my mother out of my house.  My mom drops Caylea off after school every day and comes in to let the dogs out.  I had my teenage attitude moments but even I knew better than to lock my mother out of the house.  Caylea apparently "had a headache" and was in a bad mood and decided to just lock the garage door behind her before my mom could come in.  Caylea learned that was a real bad move when she now has no ride home from school tomorrow.  It's not a long walk but she is the epitome of lazy, so she is negotiating rides from a friend and her friend's dad.  Sorry no sympathy for you on this one kid, do not lock nana out of the house and do not apologize via text.  I knew there was drama when I got a text from Caylea "nana isn't picking me up tomorrow" at the same time I got a voicemail from my mom.  We haven't had major attitude moments lately so I guess this was overdue but she heard it from me all night on this one.  She won't be doing that again. 

So that was how this Monday went today.  Hopefully Tuesday is a tad less exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment