6.20.2012

Colorado Weekend

 Michelle, Danielle and I had a wonderful trip out to Colorado for Sarah's wedding!  The weather was perfect and we all adored Colorado. 
 All the little towns were so cute.  Michelle and I in Old Town Fort Collins in the photo above.
 We had the BEST mexican food I've ever had while we were there at Palamino's.  I want it right now.  So amazing.  Hilarious waitress and a table behind us that liked to use the "f" word, a lot.  Margaritas were yummy, and we even had sopapillas for dessert, yum. 

 Pre-wedding photos
 I think I carried my camera around the whole wedding and managed to not take any photos?  Not sure how that happened but maybe the white wine had something to do with it.  We had SO much fun at the wedding and LOVED the photobooth.  Sarah and Phil both looked awesome and we had a blast! 
 The day after the wedding we went up to Estes Park and drove into Rocky Mountain National Park.  We got stuck by several Elk in the road.  Michelle and I jumped out of the car to take photos. 
 And this guy came trotting right up along the road...we kind of high tailed it back into the car.  They are really large animals.  :)
 Thanks to Danielle for driving because we reminded her several times to keep her eyes on the road since there were no guard rails and oh, only a HUGE drop off the side of the mountain. 
 Such pretty scenery
 Our last day we made it to Boulder, another cute little town to walk around in.  We found this yummy cafe for lunch. We ate outside every chance we got. 

 Cute stores everywhere!
Sunset after dinner at Nordy's BBQ.  More great food.  Seriously good food in Colorado.  This post was a bad idea actually because I had cereal for dinner and now I could go for some enchiladas, macaroni and cheese, and an egg salad sandwich.  We discovered why Sarah loves it on Colorado.  And I was super impressed with how pet friendly they are, pet bowls and dogs everywhere!  Such a fun and relaxing trip.  So glad we decided to go and we are so happy for Sarah and Phil! 

No comments:

Post a Comment