6.29.2012

Shyla the druggie

Most of you know I went under the knife yesterday for a little perk up of the girls. I am sparing you the photos, lol. So my nerves didn't really kick in until I got to the office yesterday morning but I did take a Valium the night before in case I was too anxious to sleep. Can I tell you how amazing that drug is? So I get to the office thinking the same thing that went thru my head 15 years ago when I went to the hospital to have Caylea...I really kinda just wanted to go home and avoid any pain. Too late for that. My mom dropped me off and the nurse started my IV in a nice relaxing room with a recliner. She had trouble with my right arm and after digging around she finally went to the left arm. It was about that time I realized I was very close to passing out. Another lady came in for me to sign more release papers and I basically said I would sign whatever she wanted me too but I desperately needed a bathroom. I signed and she pointed me to the bathroom where I ended up laying on the floor for ten minutes. (don't worry, the bathroom and office is spotless so laying on the floor did not seem gross) finally made it back to the room where the gave me four pain pills. I vaguely rember the dr. drawing all over me but I could barely stand at that point with all the drugs. Somehow I got back to the operating room and remember them putting up that blue drape so I couldn't see. I think I slept thru most of it but I know I said a few things. I asked the dr. if he was doing ok, asked the nurses if they get discounts, and can't remember much else. I do remember saying at one point I could feel something, something like a scalpel cutting me but they fixed that right away. Then I was asking "is that all, we are done" and they said yes. Then the nurses cleaned all the iodine off me and I told them thank you for being so nice to me. I remember them talking about how great I looked and the dr. said I would be shocked I had the volume I do without implants. They wrapped me up tight (after complimenting my choice of pants and pretty undies) No pain at all yesterday, like none! Slept all day yesterday, just couldn't keep my eyes open. Today is a bit more sore but nothing unbearable. I got my dressing off today and yikes, lots of blood overnight but the doc said it was normal. Doc also said he impressed himself with this one. From what I can see I looooooove the results! Worth every penny. Loved my dr. and his staff and nurses! I also love my pain pills. I can definitely feel things when I move around now so I am moving slow. Pretty good excuse to lay around and be lazy right now! I just find myself very tired very easily. Overall though I would do it again in a heartbeat. Loooove the dr. I chose! Oh and no drug induced texting, yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment