12.16.2012

Surprises

Things that were a pleasant surprise this weekend:

  • How good the new James Bond Skyfall movie was. Bond makes my heart beat faster.  Love a handsome man in a nice suit. 
  • The amazing chocolate covered cherries my mom brought me from The Candy Factory.  Ruined Queen Anne cherries for me.  Seriously. Amazing.  Chocolate covered cherries are my favorite this time of year.  Plus they are so cheap.  Not anymore. 
  • The shirt I have had me eye on at Express was 40 percent off.  No, I wasn't crazy enough to go to the mall, just did some online shopping. 
  • 50 percent off super cute sparkly tops at New York and Company online. 
  • Gas for $2.89
For an unpleasant surprise I have to say I am a little bored with The Walking Dead, Private Practice, and Grey's Anatomy this season. 

Time to start thinking of my resolutions for 2013.  I am ready for this year to be done. 2012 can suck it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment