3.03.2013

Make it happen March

This weekend Julie and I went to see Safe Haven, it was really good!  I had a list of things I wanted to get done but when I got home Saturday night I got a migraine right as I went to bed.  It was the worst one I've had in awhile, all I wanted to do was sleep.  Two very expensive migraine meds and a leftover Demerol later and still was fighting my migraine.  It lasted about 12 hours.  So my to-do list for today didn't get touched. 

-In other news I am recently addicted to Twitter and Instagram.  I find myself thinking of everything in hashtags. 

-This is "make it happen March."  Time to get back to eating right and the gym.  My partner in on this action is going to motivate me even though she is 4 hours away.  :) 

-I am soooo ready for spring.  Being snowed in was no fun.  Attempting to drive in the massive snow the day it hit was no fun.  I am ready to be sitting out on a patio somewhere relaxing in the warm weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment