7.06.2013

Saturday, Saturday

So far today I hit the gym for Body Pump. I started with 15 mins. on the elliptical and then did my class. Apparently I missed a guy coming in and having a fit. He didn't belong to the gym but he was refusing to leave until the girl that cut him off on her way to the gym came out for him to confront her. She was in my class and was explaining how he had pulled out in front of her and cut her off. She didn't think it was a big deal. I couldn't figure out why the guy was so mad if he cut her off. Well then she said he fell off his motorcycle but he wasn't hurt so she didn't stop? Oh yeah then I guess he would be mad since she didn't feel the need to stop, even if it wasn't her fault. He threatened to throw a rock through her windshield and left. So that was exciting!  After class I splurged on a strawberries and cream scone from Panera. Now I am heading to the pool with my friend Kelly to enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment