2.05.2010

Fun (cheap!) stuff

My latest form of entertaining myself is seeing just how much I can get at the store for as little money as possible. I invested in a $30 printer so I could print coupons at home. I've also been signing up for free samples out the wazoo. Today my free sample waiting in the mail....
3 Atkins protein bars and a carb counter book
Yesterday I went to Wal-greens and got these 3 bottles of shampoo/conditioner and a strawberry kiwi Vita-chapstick thing (which I was surprised I really liked compared to chapstick). My cost after coupons was $10.72 but then I got back $7 in register rewards, so my true total was $3.
And probably my favorite find so far...from Wal-Mart I scored 6 Kotex and a deodorant for, wait for it....$1.05. I was pretty pumped up about this one. With 2 girls in the house I might as well stock up when I can. I'm planning a trip to the grocery store tomorrow where I plan to get some pretty good deals and spend less than $10. This is fun! I feel a possible addiction coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment