2.22.2010

Pulling out my (dark) hair

Many of you know I'm in the process of refinancing the house...and it is causing me some stress. Things started out great, was going to be $100 out of pocket closing cost. That was just too good to be true. And just when I think the bad news can't get any worse I get an email today at 4:30 that proves the universe is playing a cruel joke on me. Coming up with a few thousand dollars wasn't enough, let's just throw a few more thousand on top of that we forgot to mention. Really? I won't get into details but the good news is I can keep the house, I just won't be refinancing. The whole process has made me want to scream. Thank goodness I just got some new migraine medicine! The most frustrating part for me was how much I was looking forward to feeling like I don't need to work as much overtime because I'm finally one step ahead of the game. Oh well it could be worse I know. I got my hair darker again (the pic below is not of the new color) I'm waiting until my eyebrows heal before posting a picture. That is a whole different story in itself.

More of my coupon madness. The lady at Wal-Mart told me my total before coupons was $57, then she took my stack and told me my new total, $32. She did a little double take and just kind of looked at me and then told me that was incredible. The only item I bought that I didn't have a coupon for was the ziploc bags, but I was sending that part in for a rebate. Even had a coupon for the magazine. :) And all of it was items I needed/buy anyways. Can I just say those Yoplait smoothies are delicious! When I look at the picture it doesn't look like much for $57 anyways, but the 2 face washes were $11 total, after my coupons I only paid $1 for both. Yay! :) It's the little things that excite me anymore.

Roses my mom bought for me and Caylea...I've never seen any like these before, not sure quite how they got them these colors.
And speaking of roses, I think it's funny that every season of the Bachelor is the "most dramatic season finale" or the "most shocking." I just got done watching the Women Tell All. My bet is on Ali for the next Bachelorette. I hope it's not Gia but that's who Caylea's betting on. They have to pay these women for some of these story lines, like the whole Rosalyn deal, would you really go on TV after that craziness? They should hand out roses that are all tie-dyed looking like these to add some spunk to the show. Especially if he chooses Vienna, she doesn't seem like the classy red rose type.

No comments:

Post a Comment