6.21.2010

An exciting purchase and back to blonde

I made a purchase I've been debating on for a long time now...and I'm so glad I did. After a lot of research I thnk I made a good choice. So, ok, I'd be omitting a key detail if I didn't include the fact that I did somehow manage to get a new pair of shoes in my cart along with my big purchase. They were only $19.99 and I loved em. Gosh I love shoes. Shoes make me happy.
"Oh mom, really?" was the response I got from Caylea tonight because I kept talking about how I loved my new toy and how the vacuum was the bomb. Ah yes, this is probably going to be the most exciting part of my week.
Oh yes, worth every penny, which in the world of vacuums wasn't too many. My Hoover Wind Tunnel Pet Rewind. First off, the cord, stinkin awesome. You push a button and the cord auto rewinds! How did that little invention not hit the market years ago? Not having to wind that cord around and around and around, awesome. Second, the thing picks up pet hair like magic. and the canister was super easy to empty and the whole thing was easy to assemble. I had a Bissell that just stopped sucking anything up. I read reviews on lots of different vacuums. This one was on special at Target this week, get a $20 gift card with purchase. Since the reviews were all so good I decided it was time to splurge. I couldn't take it anymore, it had been too long since I vacuumed. And the $20 gift card made it more appealing.

Went to my co-worker, Jill's, wedding this weekend. It was a lot of fun! The transportation to the reception.

Jill was rockin the dress and the guitar

Jill, Erin, me and Julie

Me and Erin.
Not sure if you can really tell in the photos very well but I'm back to blonde and loving it! I feel like me again. The dark was fun for awhile but I missed the blonde. It just feels natural. I feel like the dark made me look older. So back to blonde, yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. Miss you girl! Okay the story of the vacum cracks me up!!! you look beautiful in the photos (as always)!!

    Nicole S

    ReplyDelete