6.13.2010

Hello, Fro Yo

What to do after spending 2 hours in the hot sun at the pool? Visit the new frozen yogurt bar downtown. Fat free and fabulous.

Caylea had raspberry with cookie dough
I had raspberry with strawberries and blueberries. So. Darn. Good.

I've been on the look out for a new bed set for awhile and finally found one today at Target. Ended up with this set. I was excited it came with decorative pillows too.

Close up of the design on the comforter

I normally have a down comforter/duvet deal and am so tired of fighting to put the duvet on after washing the cover. It was always lumpy and never looked as good after I tried to smooth it back out. I had a plain dark brown cover with red sheets for the past 2 years. So I'm excited to have a more relaxing brown/blue. I've been looking for something I liked enough to justify spending the money. And this set wasn't all that pricey. And the underside of the comforter is silky. I may have a hard time getting up tomorrow!
Does anyone know what the heck a European sham is? The set came with two of these. And I put them on two of my pillows for some of the pics because it just looks nice. But the things are huge and square. I haven't seen European pillows for sale but maybe I just haven't been looking. On another note I passed my last AIM test on Monday, woohoo! I'm signed up for CPCU next. Not sure yet if that was a smart move or not. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for that one soon enough. Have a hair appointment on Wednesday and if all goes well I'm going back to my roots so to speak. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment