8.07.2010

What every girl dreams of becoming...

But few will go 13.1 to become. February 27, 2011 I will be participating in this:
I have a long way to go and a lot of training to do between now and then! But the challenge excites me! I'll be running it with Stacy. I figure if I'm going to attempt to run 13.1 miles why not have Mickey and Pooh along the way to cheer me on and a reason to stop for a few photo ops!
Last weekend Missy and I had a great time at the concert in Chicago!

First I had to stop to see her little princesses. They don't have to run 13.1 to get the princess title, they already have the dresses.
Last US show of The Circle Tour. How much fun was it to to two concerts this year!

The blue shirt with the blue eyes...whew! And those arms would not quit!

Our awesome tanks. I said I wouldn't get married again but you know, that didn't include Jon. Tonight I watched She's Out of My League. I thought it was hilarious! Been a long time since I've seen one that's made me laugh like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment