7.27.2010

De. Pressed. Top Ten signs you are having a rough week.

Top 10 signs you know it's a bad week:

10. Monday you leave work at 7pm and you come home and can't wait to go for a run because you might explode if you don't

9. You realize your new comforter is dry clean only

8. You have a black toenail. Why do I have a black toenail? Not cute.

7. You read a chapter of CPCU and get done and have no idea what you just read.

6. You wear tennis shoes to work and people ask you if you are ok because something must be wrong if you don't have heels on.

5. You go to lunch and the sun is shining and come back just in time for a torrential downpour to begin as you get out of your car to go back into work.

4. You are crying in your dreams.

3. It feels like there is a brick sitting on your chest at all times.

2. You go to Wal-Mart, come home and realize somehow in the freezer you now have

-fudge pops

-Bomb pops

-Lime popsicles

-Grape popsicles

-Ice cream sandwiches

-Snickers ice cream bars (at least they are the 90 calorie minis)

-Twix ice cream bars (again, 90 calorie minis)

And yet not a single thing sounds good. Actually I have no appetite what-so-ever.

And the top sign you know you are having a rough week

1. Your section manager catches you at your desk on the verge of tears, you hope he doesn't see you, but alas, he backs up and asks you if you are ok.

Geez doc, I think we're going to need to up my dosage of happy pills. That's just ridiculous. 7 different varieties of ice cream/frozen treats!? And my section manager catching me losing it. Not a good week. Not to mention my blog does not want me to upload pics for some reason.

On a brighter note, things are about to get better. Heading to Bloomington tomorrow to see some great friends. Then Saturday heading to Chicago with Missy to once again argue over who Jon is singing "I'll be There for You" to. (It's me by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment