11.07.2010

Productive

Oh yes, it has begun already. Chocolate. Covered. Cherries. Good thing I'm training for this 1/2 marathon since I've been known to eat my weight in these things.
Went for a 6.5 mile run today and didn't stop to walk at all except at the water fountains. I never usually make it that far much less without stopping to walk unless I have a friend there playing drill sargent. I'm not sure if it's that I've been doing strength training or just that the weather is cooler, but I felt great. I certainly haven't been running consistently enough lately to credit it with that. My breathing was great, my legs weren't heavy, I felt like I was in the zone. Of course since finishing and getting home I've felt like death. I was a little worried I was pushing it too far but I felt so good I didn't want to stop. My head is achy and I've felt like puking but hey, made it far without walking.
This weekend my excitement consisted of cleaning my carpets, woohoo!
So I rented a Rug Dr. from the store and went to town.
The living room before.
After moving out all the furniture
Put the couch and chairs in the kitchen. The dogs were confused.

Caylea made herself comfortable
And the after picture. Rearranged the furniture and I think it's a little more cozy now. It's nice to have the carpets done. It's been a pretty productive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment