11.05.2010

Running shirt ideas?

So I've been thinking of ideas for a custom shirt for the 1/2 marathon next year. Seems like a lot of people have fun making shirts to wear. (and we know how we like our custom Bon Jovi t's and tanks right?) Anyone got any good ideas? Just playing around I came up with this. I was originally just thinking "I run like a girl" but thought the princess was a fun play on the princess marathon.

Back option 1
Back option 2
Back option 3 (too bare I think?)

I think I like the 13.1 on the back along with the date. Just not sure how I like the date format. I think I like option 1 the best. Maybe increase the font size a bit. Very rough planning phases. :) Training has become "official" in that I'm following a plan now. Surprisingly this first week I've felt really good and the thought that has gone through my head as I run has been "Maybe I can really pull this thing off." I have 16 weeks now to add on, oh, only about 10 more miles to my total miles ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment