11.21.2010

Sexy, not sexy

Oh People magazine, you are so right....Ryan Reynolds is THE sexiest man alive. Possibly ever. Love him. So when I saw this cover staring at me in the store I was one happy gal.
I mean really? Really, is it normal to look this good?
What else is sexy? Rock stars who have been married for 21 years. Oh, like Jon....
In honor of Ryan's new title I had to watch The Proposal today. This movie makes me laugh SO hard.
Sexy-new leopard print shoes
Not sexy-(warning, graphic photo below) my big toenail being so close to falling off. It is not real comfortable to run right now I discovered today. I know, gross right!?
Not sexy-boxes cluttering up my kitchen cabinets
Sexy-getting organized. Courtesy of my Select-a-gift containers.
This weekend got to spend some quality girl time with some friends, got in a 3.5 mile run in this morning, and now need to study! That is if I can concentrate after visions of Ryan Reynolds dance in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment