12.12.2010

Crock pot love

Had a three day weekend this weekend which was nice. I throughly enjoyed staying in for the most part. I did get my hair cut but other than that I really didn't leave the house. Besides my weird cell phone issue it was pretty relaxing. My cell phone all the sudden works everywhere except at my house. The great part is I have full bars but mysteriously it still doesn't work. Not cool.
I watched Eclipse this weekend and I must say this one was my favorite so far. They seem to keep getting better.
Watched this too...it was ok

And watched Valentine's Day, for the fourteenth time, because I love this movie. And Ashton Kutcher.
While I squeezed in a few movies the majority of my time was spent studying for my CPCU test which is tomorrow. Lots of studying and I think it's going to be a hard one.

My mom offered to make a pot roast on Christmas if I bought a crock pot. I used to have one but it broke so I invested a whopping 15 bucks in a new one at Wal-Mart. I thought I would try it out. I think I love it. Threw in some chicken breasts Sunday morning.

And after a day of studying Sunday evening I had some tender chicken ready to pull apart for my genius plan of making....
BBQ chicken sandwiches. This sauce by the way, is amazing.

I was pretty happy with my BBQ chicken sandwich.
I think the crock pot was a great idea. I followed up the chicken with some cookies.


I took this picture in Mexico and discovered I had the perfect frame for it. I was excited to hang it up on the wall. Makes a nice addition in the living room. Now off to take another practice test before the real thing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment