12.24.2010

Some ramblings....

I am starting off with saying that someone using my credit card to go on a shopping spree on Christmas Eve is not cool people. Not cool. Stressing me out...thankfully they will remove the charges but still gets me worked up! Not 2 months ago someone was using my debit card to make purchases. How easy exactly is it for someone to take credit card info? Makes me want to use all cash, sheesh. Moving on...
I have stuffed my stocking with some lotto tickets. I'll let you know if my luck changes tomorrow morning. :)
Today I went out to get new tires and since the weather wasn't great I ventured into Marshall's. It was surprisingly empty. I've been debating on buying some running leggings to help keep me warm but they are pricey and not cute. I found these capris that are pretty tight fitting that I'd thought I'd give a try under my running pants. I figure they are cheaper, I can wear them alone and hopefully under my regular pants they will double as that extra layer to keep me warm. We'll see.

Get ready for this one....I bought a pair of flat shoes. I know! Who would've thought. I'm not sure how I feel about them yet. I feel very short wearing them. And yesterday when I went to Wal-Mart and needed to get the last bottle of corn syrup on the top shelf in the very back and couldn't reach it, I was missing the heels.

Hung up some more Mexico pictures.

Came home to find my mom went to town with Christmas presents for the dogs. I don't know what is in the box but the note said I better not put it under the tree.

One of my presents to the dogs I found at Target that was so cute...the holiday dinner plate.

It's a stuffed turkey, potato, roll, corn and broccoli all "served" on a frisbee. :) Love it!

Tonight I will be taking all of this and more and turning it into...more. My first attempt at a pot roast.

Saw this movie today, pretty good! Mark flexes a lot....bonus. I've been thinking of my theme for my 2011 goals...more on that later. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment