6.12.2011

What to do?

I feel like all I've been doing lately is studying for CPCU 540! I passed it yesterday and it is really nice to think of all the things I want or need to do without feeling like studying has to take priority.
I had heard this 540 was supposed to be the hardest, and it was tough, but I still think 520 was the hardest for me so far. My theory is since I expected this one to be so much harder I frantically studied so maybe I was just better prepared. Still on track to be finished by the end of the year!


So after I got home from taking the test my first thought was to hit the couch, but I have been neglecting my flowers for a long time....and my mom gave me a gift card to Lowe's for my birthday. So off to Lowe's I went. A carful of flowers later I made my way home.


Much better now! Had to make a second trip to Lowe's for another daylilly and then Wal-Mart for mulch. I put in 7 new hostas, because I seem to have some serious luck with those. I have the one very large one behind the little pine tree and there is another on the right not in the picture. So if I can have as much luck with the other 7 I just planted they should really fill it in nicely. I also have good luck with the daylillies so added another one to the two I already have. Then for some color 3 yellow flowers and one white. We will see what happens with those....I took the above pics with my phone but I will get some closer ones with my camera here when I'm not lazy laying in bed updating my blog.


Doggie 'fro



Magnus finally got a much needed shaving! And when I took him it they said the last time I brought him was 2 years ago. Yeah...well his shaving costs as much as my haircuts and people see me more often so my haircuts take priority in the budget. :) But he looks so much better now. Except his tail.


He was wiped out. He really did not want to get in the car in the morning for me to take him. I guess he is not used to going on rides anymore. Jazzie gets to go on rides a lot. I will take her to the dog park or to the lake to go for runs. But Mags can make it for about 10 minutes outside before he is done, so I feel bad but normally leave him home. So I practically had to pick him up and shove him in the car. So that was fun. Caylea got back this week from camping with her friend. She brought home some art projects, a lot of pictures, oh and a tick. I hate ticks! Not sure what is on my agenda for today but I like the fact I can leisurely decide what I want to do! I may hit the pool. And if I do it will be so nice to read a book for fun for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment