6.25.2011

Tonight in my scrapbook room...

I had to work today but when I got home I had this sudden urge to scrapbook. I hadn't done it in a very long time.
This is what I came up with. Took me 4 hours. Doesn't seem like it should take so long but by the time I go through all my paper and coordinate what matches with what and make sure I know exactly what I want to use...seems to take a long time!



It was a fun one to do, now I just need to find somewhere in the house to hang it. So I mentioned I was digging through my supplies making sure I had just what I wanted...all the sudden some movement catches my eye. Oh goody, a big spider.

See him there? He was at least in some bubble wrap.

Inside the bubble wrap with the spider was this frame. I tried just turning the frame/bubble wrap upside down over the toilet but the darn thing wouldn't move. So I had to pull out the frame so I could dump the spider or smash him. Didn't want to smash him on my frame. So...I pull out my frame and notice a funny thing, the frame looks like it has a pimple.

Um yeah DISGUSTING. The only thing I can assume that nastiness is would be a spider egg/nest/killer baby spider ready to hatch and get me. So this thing has obviously been living in my bubble wrap awhile. Everytime I think about it or look at it I get chills! So I did the only logical thing there was to do. I grabbed a fly swatter and stood 4 feet back from the spider and the frame, stared at both of them, hugging myself and saying to Caylea "I don't know what I am going to do but I do know I'm going to blog about this, so go get my camera." Again, DISGUSTING. Lots of pros to being single but one giant con is nobody around to kill spiders for me. I managed to destroy the little spider and his pending family. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment