1.09.2012

Naked!

Did the title get your attention? I got my new Naked 2 in the mail today. It. is. amazing.
So pretty...my favorite color is Verve-it is the 4th in from the right.

The original Naked and Naked 2 side by side. Very similar but very different. Definitely glad I decided to purchase the 2nd one. Both have colors I love and I think I can combine to get some great looks. The original has a bit more shimmery colors and the 2nd has some more matte.

Finally got the Christmas decorations down. Time to put the V-day hanging up on the door. I love V-day decorations.

One of Caylea's Christmas gifts, I don't know about her but it is probably my favorite for her.

Every year I put a new ornament or two in Caylea's stocking . This year I got her the sock monkey and pink Eiffel tower. My mom got her the panda and the other Eiffel tower.

We didn't plan that, just happened we went the Eiffel tower route.

Ornaments to me from my mom....

My mom has been giving me the Barbie ornaments every year since I was a kid. She gives them to Caylea now. This is 2011's ornament. I found a 4' tree at Kohl's after Christmas to put them all on next year for a Barbie tree.

A few new ornaments I had bought for our tree

And my favorite that I found at Hobby Lobby

And I found these sayings I wish I could say/show to some people lately that feel the need to entertain themselves with my life. :)




Really this one says it all...2 years later it seems someone has told themselves I was "stolen" so much they actually believe it. Nobody stole me away or convinced me you were bad for me...you did that all by yourself. Amazing the things I learn as I get older and people's definition of disrespect. Along with people's lack of accountability and being an adult in a grown up world. I'm truly grateful for the lessons and perspectives I've gained.


And 2 years later the fact that I still find out people are still concerned with this business...hello people, that was SO 2 years ago. But I'm flattered that my life is so exciting people are still talking about it! Too bad those people don't have an "in" on my life today. I think it is way more exciting than my life 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment