1.08.2012

Ramblings

-I hate car repairs
-Looking forward to a weekend off then waking up Saturday with a migraine that lasts 10 hours is not fun.
-Woke up at 5 on Sat. finally able to get out of bed to find I had at some point while sleeping, burned my face with my heating pad. Cute.
-Made an etsy order this morning I'm pretty excited about. Hair tinsel and feather extensions I can put in myself.
-Now that I've recovered from my migraine and caught up online I need to clean the house and take down my Christmas tree, which is what I had planned to do yesterday.
-Grateful for the fact that my dogs did not get out of bed until 5pm yesterday too. They must've sensed the fact that it would be a waste of time to try to get me up to let them outside, so Jazz slept under the blankets next to me all day and Magnus next to my bed on the floor. Thank you for being a low-maintenance dog day.
-Still need to put together my entertainment center and organize my scrapbook room.
-We have a Texas Roadhouse here in Columbia now, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment