1.15.2012

So this one time in Target...

-I woke up Saturday with a headache. Again. Two Saturdays in a row. So I missed the launch of the new Body Pump release at the gym which was a bummer. I don't know what the deal is with having headaches on Saturdays but it is not cool. I am not getting all my weekend to-dos done when I am having to sleep for 8 hours. This one was gone by 3:30 thankfully.


-So this morning I got up and went to Target, mainly because I was completely out of dog food and the dog pictured above was shoving his bowl around the kitchen. So yeah, I got the point Mags. So I'm standing in the photo aisle browsing the wall art and this woman stops and asks me for the time, I pull my cell phone out of my purse and tell her it's 10:15. I hear her go in the next aisle over and tell her bf/husband what time it is and I didn't think much more of it until I hear him say "It's so disrespectful for people to come out of the aisle and look at their f****** watches...." and some other ramblings I couldn't really understand but the f word was thrown in there. A lot. So I stood there listening with interest when all the sudden I hear him say "Why the f*** are you looking at me like I'm about to steal something you f***" to which the Target employee says "Sir I am just adjusting my shirt." Then the guy comes around the corner so now I can clearly see him standing at the end of the aisle I am in, and he's glaring at the Target guy and he whips out his wallet and continues to say "F*** you, you see these, these are f******* hundred dollar bills, you know how f'ing hard I work to earn these, I am a consumer I pay your f"ing salary." Then he looks at me staring at him. Dude, you look like the worlds biggest d-bag right now. And the girl who is with you, what kind of life decisions got her to where she ended up with you? I was pretty much stunned. As was the Target guy. So anyways, that was interesting.

-I was on Pinterest this morning, as I am most mornings, and saw that Elizabeth from this blog, is now following me! And it got me thinking, I wonder what pins it is that I pin that makes people want to follow me. I've already been following Elizabeth because I follow her blog. When I saw she was following me I felt kinda special. She is like a celebrity blogger. Everyone has their friends that follow each other, but I follow people I don't know and have several people I don't know following me. I just wonder what pins it is that makes someone decide they should follow my boards...is it just one pin, or multiples? For me it is usually people's quote boards. There are a few people I follow that have boards that I just love. Anyways, it was just one of those "I wonder...." questions that popped into my head. Her blog is amazing and she is very inspiring so if you don't read it, I highly recommend it.


-I LOVE the curling iron Caylea gave me for Christmas! I finally got it out of the box this weekend and am in love.

-Between work, Pinterest, everyday life, trying to study for CPCU, etc, I haven't had much time to keep up on celebrity gossip. So um, when exactly did Ryan Reynolds start dating Blake Lively? WTH Ryan. Two words: Shyla Reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment