7.01.2012

Boobie brain

So I don't know if it is all my meds or what but since my surgery I can't remember crap. I can barely remember what day it is. Yesterday I thought it was about 5 pm when it was only 10 am! Friday I was about to go to bed and remembered Caylea told me I got a package in the mail so I went looking for it. I couldn't find it anywhere. I drilled Caylea about where she put it and she said it was on the counter. It wasn't. Finally about an hour later I realized I had already opened the package earlier. Losing it I tell ya. I am calling it boobie brain. My meds make me soooo tired. I slept twelve hours last night then I was on scrapbook.com this morning and fell asleep multiple times while filling up my cart. But I must say, aside from some slight discomfort around a few of my stitches I am truly amazed at how pain free this surgery has been. Maybe it is because I have kept up on my meds but really I would rather get a lift than go thru labor any day of the week. Plus it is fun to look down my shirt now. Can't believe I waited so long to finally do it. Still have to decide about doing part two, which right now I am pretty swollen so I may not want implants. But once swelling goes down we will see how it really looks. I really kind of feel like a new person. On another note, Caylea has a boy over right now. Lord help me. Oh yeah, it is day 3 post-surgery and NO emotional breakdown!!!!!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment