10.27.2012

Great ways to waste my time and avoid real life

Here are my favorite TV series lately to watch while I have been recovering.  Well and even when i am not recovering I loooooove TV marathons.  I should also mention I read Bared to You by Sylvia Day and I enjoyed it more than 50 Shades.  I just ordered the second book of the series today, Reflected in You. I enjoyed 50 Shades but I felt it did get a little overrated and lacked a storyline, or forced the storyline it did have.  The Crossfire series just reads more natural to me.  I am sure a lot of people would disagree with me on this but it's just my opinion. So my top three TV marathons lately have been

-The Closer (wish they would put this on instant watch on Netflix)
-24 (yay for instant watch!)
-The Mentalist

I also watched Sherlock on instant watch, very good but it is a British show.

My past favorites which I would watch again include
-Alias (favorite all time show ever)
-Prison Break
-Weeds
-The Office

Current TV show loves
-Grey's Anatomy (really who doesn't watch this?)
-Scandal (seriously, great show! One of my new faves)
-Spartacus (can't wait for January for the next season)
-True Blood
-Private Practice (been a bit on the boring side lately)
-Chicago Fire (hot guy from House is in this show and he is a hot fireman)
-Last Resort
-Law and Order SVU (Caylea & I have to watch this together and look forward to SVU night)
-Major Crimes (spin off of The Closer and just as great)
-Rizzoli and Isles
-Covert Affairs (adore me some Auggie)
-The Glades (lead guy is a cutie!)
-The Walking Dead
-New Girl (hilarious!)

Shows I will watch but aren't top priority
-Jersey Shore (insert look of shame here)
-Real Housewives (best is Beverly Hills and OC)
-Bachelor and Bachelorette
-Criminal Minds
-Gossip Girl
-Real World

No comments:

Post a Comment