10.27.2012

The boyfriend and a few random obsessions

 Here's a picture of Caylea and her bf Tyler.  He is super cute and sweet.  They just finished their huge project for honors class and they did a great job.  They put in a ton of hours working on it. 
 You've all seen how many lipglosses I have but I think it is safe to say my favorite brand is MAC.  I normally don't do lipsticks but I just found a perfect pink from MAC and am loving it.  It's called Beauty and from their new holiday line. 
 Obviously we know pink is my color but I don't know where that awful brown came from?  It's not a cute nude, it's a fairly awful brown.  I probably bought it because it is called Chai and I love Chai, lol.  I usually buy online so sometimes it is hard to really tell the color.  Unfortunately some of my favorites are usually limited additions.  And it is amazing how fast new products sell out on their website.  The pink on the far left was a Viva Glam Gaga and was my favorite but was sold out and not brought back when I went to replace it.  So I replaced with Pink Fade which I've gone through 2 of and just bought another. 
I've had a bit of a candle obsession lately too, and Caylea has too.  This is actually my second Cider Lane, I already went through one.  It's probably my favorite fall candle from Bath and Body Works.  The other holiday scents I'm loving this year are Snowed In, Vanilla Snowflake, Tis the Season, Chestnut and Clove, and Nutmeg and Spice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment