5.30.2009

Fun Friday and Saturday

So far the weekend has been nice. Yesterday started the day with a pedicure that was long overdue! My feet took a beating with all the running lately. So it was nice to want to wear flip flops again. Although the massage was kind of brutal with my heel pain, but my foot feels pretty good today. After my pedicure I went to the mall with my mom and did some shopping and had lunch at Panera. It was fun. Went to see Up, very cute! Friday night I got a ton of little projects done that I've been wanting to do. Today was pool day, it was a great day for it with as hot as it was! My legs are kinda burned and I had sprayed the SPF 70 pretty good. I had planned to make tomorrow a pool day again, we'll have to see how red I feel when I wake up tomorrow!
P.S. Ok about 30 mins. after I got done typing this I realized that I am some pain and a lot more red than I realized! How long does it take a sunburn to fully develop anyways? So there is no way there is another pool day in my future tomorrow. I swear my bottle of sunscreen must've been expired, I haven't burned like this since Mexico.

My pink toes
Me and Caylea
Caylea and her friend Kim who we took along to the pool and lunch with us.
Caylea and Kim



Clothespin picture holder
Picture clip holder I made for my desk

Frame I altered slightly

Frame after a little altering
Mini clipboard


Mini clipboard
Clipboard I decorated

Photo cube I made for my desk at work....gotta put some pics on it yet.







My photo block before altering

No comments:

Post a Comment